Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

From the Examples section for the 'alias' command in the 6.2 command ref: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/cmdref/ab.htm#xtocid9<snip>In the next example, a web server is on the inside at 10.1.1.11 and a static command...

mkato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be a basic question but since several of our employees moved to 2000 or XP we seem to get this messages. It was a while ago since I setup our VPN3005 and my home client but I can't seem to get it working since XP. We use group auth. I don'...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok here's the question.Our canadian counterparts are responsible for our vpn. We previously used (are still using) a gauntlet firewall.however the new solution thats been sent over involves two pix506 boxes, one for the inside and one for the outside...

snaismith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a pix525 as nat device for local network to internet. Recently it would auto reload without any information. sometimes it did once a day,sometimes it would did once after more than 5 days.i set a syslog server,level is 5,because information...

sand.yang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an odd situation. There are 200 clients on a /24 subnet that point to a router for their def-gateway. These clients and the router attach to a flat switched network. I need to provide layer-3 access control between the router and clients bu...

pries by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I do a debug packet outside, I see TX and RX packets of a TCP conversation between a host on a DMZ and a host on the Outside.If I then narrow down the debug so that it inlcudes src and dst addresses, I only get 1 way traffic displayed in the ou...

Top Solution Authors