Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Just added another network internal to PIX via multiple routers. Remote network can reach PIX inside interface via ICMP. However, remote network cannot get to the Internet pass PIX. PIX is returning error "no translation group found". Remote netw...

pylon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When installing the CSPM product I get to a screen asking for the location of the database key. I have no idea what this is asking. After reading the DOC's, it looks like I enter this data later in the install, AFTER, I go thru all the licensing st...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I posted this one in the General VPN discussion without success. I thought I would try it here.I am in the process of setting up 3 branch sites to one headend site with a Hub and Spoke design. All spoke sites will communicate with each other as well...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, has anyone come up with a custom sig that will catch the MS02-045 (Unchecked Buffer in Network Share Provider Can Lead to Denial of Service (Q326830)) attack yet?I have not seen much out there yet.thx much, sam

sangelo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I finally got our PIX to authenticate PPTP sessions with our RADIUS server. However, this vpdn command seems to be lacking a command to assign the default gateway to clients, along with the DNS servers (that was the problem I was having). Am I just...

adrian.h by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the commands to allow internal NAT users access to ports 25 and 110, so they can retrieve and send internet email? I am not very familiar with the firewall commands. I can send a copy of the router config if you need it.It appears that my us...

jweldin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors