Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure our CSPM, but I've come across a little problem.Our external router has an interface with a primary and secondary IP. The second IP has a split route tied to it leading to two gateways. When we do the topology wizard it pic...

Hi all ; I need permit access on telnet and other protocols to external host ( 148.223.170.39 ) from my internal lan ( 172.16.133.0 ) The access by my server proxy works perfectly to Internet. ( http, ftp, https ) I have Pix 5.3 and CSPM 2...

jjaime by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently using cspm 2.33i. I keep hearing about CSPM 3.0 but I don't see it on the CCO download site. Is there a trial version I can download and test? Thanks guys.

ddinh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,How does one change event logging for an IDS just to be "Commands" from the Policy Manager?I have made this change on the IDS sensor using the browser interface, however, it has gone back to "Alarms", "Errors" and "Commands." I believe the ...

chrisv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are planning to make ISP connection redundant.We wil have two routers for the Internet access.Question 1:Can one sensor shun two routers at a time, and how to do it ?Have we only to add the two lines in managed.conf as follows ?NetDevice RO...

d.beppu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I've requested an DES Activation Key since the PIX that i have here didn't bring one installed.The problem is that I can't install it! I've read a document where it said that the PIX, when rebooting, should ask me if i wanted to change the activat...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know the timing of router shunning.Is the shunning executed after the first attack has completed ?In this case, the first attack cannot be blocked, andthe later attacks are blocked by router, I think.For example, if we enabled th...

d.beppu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes