Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Internally we can access an internet site by ip address but not by host name.Converting from a AS/400 firewall to a Pix 525. In the AS/400 firewall we had to add the external DNS server(s). How do you configure DNS in Pix? We are not using DHCP.

gchristy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems with a customer that they themselves are also behind a PIX firewall. I have setup access for them to come into my WIN2000 Terminal Server via port 3389. Do they also need to enable port 3389 on their end? Thanks in advance.

mannyg3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to send traps from specific ports on a 6509 to an SNMP management platform. However the management platform identifies the ports by the ifindex value. The switch is running CatOS version 5.5(3). I understand that if the switch is reb...

comphouse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All:I would to used ACS 3.0 NT to restric remote user Phone Number, for example "Only" permit 555-1234 phone number with username "Jack" and other deny , as bellow is my config stepShare Profile Components-->Network Access Restricions-->Add-->S...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm fairly new to the Cisco IOS and would like some advice.I have a Cisco 806 used for a small business. I would like to setup an access-list that would allow all traffic from my internal network out (and replies to this traffic), but any tra...