Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

ftp only works if i don't use access list or use:permit ip src_IP1 dst_ip2or both statementspermit tcp src_ip1dst_ip2permit udp src_ip1dst_ip2does not work with the following config:int fastethernet 0/0ip address 172.16.53.131 255.255.255.0ip access-...

uy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a single system running Ciscoworks and RME. I have my topology all mapped out under Campus Manager and would like to import all these devices into the RME Inventory database. The documentation I have says this can be done easily but it does...

csteiert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a flat network with 225 nodes, getting ready to buy host and network IDS. Will a 4235 be big enough for a FE with Gig backbone? Is there some kind of measure I can go by? Will it only look at a certain percentage...?Thanks!!We are looking at V...

Hello,We are planning to make ISP connection redundant.We wil have two routers for the Internet access.Question 1:Can one sensor shun two routers at a time, and how to do it ?Have we only to add the two lines in managed.conf as follows ?NetDevice RO...

d.beppu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 checkpoint firewalls and I just heard the reason we went with them. Can the pix allow ftp on something other than 21?? Obvious answers are: yes, we have an ftp server that can do this already. I just need to know if the pix will allow it...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes