Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Where does a beginner go to learn more about CSPM and all the components of it?I'm not a network expert, but I have a CCNA, and it seems that IDS is a completely specialized feild. By reading some of the threads here I see there are many people here...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to FTP my log files from sensor (2.5(0)s0) to my CSPM server which also runs an FTP server. Even though new log files are being created on the sensor, it is not being transfered to the FTP server. I do not see any errors also in the error...

j.warrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I am new in this, so I need some help if you dont mind...I need to configure an IDS in a network with many VLANS. I asked some pals about that and someone told me that the only way to do this is by configuring one port monitor in the switch for ea...

I am wondering if it is possible to have a perimiter router do IDS and log it to a UNIX syslog host. Do I have to buy additional hardware if I just want to detect it and log it?

b.mason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been changed the severity level of the signature 3000 from medium to low. After the Sensor Update I've lost the signature on the CSPM, however, it's fire, and the severity level didn't change! How can I get back my Sig3000? Should I update my Si...

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have followed the instructions on the readme file. But when i type nrUpdate-sol-sparc.2_2_1_8.bin install , the message dispayed was file not found. whereas it is there. I just checked that the sensor platform is intel. Is there a file for in...

azrina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't get an agent to show up in the IDS console. The agent local to the console shows up fine. Running tcpdump there appears to be normal traffic to port 5000 (syn, syn-ack, ack , ack-push,fin ). I thought this was supposed to be encrypted ? Do I...

ktimm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors