Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am looking for a way to schedule IDS reports for the previous day. I would like to schedule daily reports of attacks. Does anyone know how to do this??

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seasoned with Director, but a n00b at CSPM.Under the Reports menu-tree, there are reports there for the Summary, Detail and System reports (html and text) with the ability to schedule all three.No reports for the IDS?Since I can't use the summar...

pbobby by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Many of our telecommuters use a Lucent/Avaya product called IP Softphone. This software is a poor man's VoIP in that it allows for redirection of calls from the local office PBX to your home phone and allows you to dial-out from your house as if you...

tboshardy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Zyxel router that I am replacing with a Cisco product to allow for a VPN to be created between our corporate office and a remote office. The Zyxel has a single IP Address on the internet. I am looking at using a Cisco 1710 with 12.2 IP/FW/I...

rfyoung1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small LAN connection with a PIX,I can receive echo-reply from inside interface,but can'treceive from outside and DMZ interface when I in the inside host.I find some command can help me:icmp permit 172.16.64.0 255.255.254.0 echo-reply outside...

s-chu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes