Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

When I have "fixup protocol smtp 25", We get thousands of errors on the smtp servers (sendmail) that say "timeout waiting for input". When I "no" the fixup, everything works great. Has anyone seen this? I have not found anything in the bug reports...

02hammer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a PPTP connection between Windows clients and a 1720 with fw feature set installed.I've set up the router , I think correctly , but the client fails with the "no answer " message.The router's log shows that the connection to the 1...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help, plz.I have a 1720 running dynamic nat and it works ok.Now i have a pc with 192.168.1.100 and I want to map it to 210.17.25.122, so that I can access the pc outside. What should I do?My running config is as following.ip dhcp pool 0 network 192...

anselmwu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to establish a VPN connection between a PIX 515 and a VPN Client 3.I have already been successful - but sometimes the connections fails - respectively stops at a certain level: Initializing the connection...Contacting the security gateway at ...

hschimek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdie all,We have an ATM line coming into our head office that goes into a Frame Relay "cloud" in Europe to our various offices there... this has been working fine now for approx 12 months.... over the last 4 weeks the ATM circuit has gone down 4 ti...

weinstock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping someone could help me configure IDS on an 827. I will attach a copy of the config below. We are using a syslog server.The book I am reading tells me to use these three commands:ip audit notify logip audit name ids info action alarmi...

mmeditz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know what the hardware and software requirements are for a 3640 when using it for RAS provision with authentication using RSA Secure ID?Does the 3640 have provision for RSA as standard?If so is this standard IP software or IP Plus?The...

Top Solution Authors