Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Have setup a pair of Director 2.2.3 and IDSM 3.0(1)S4. I using some programs to do ¡¥Sync Flood¡¦ and ¡¥port scanning¡¦, but only the ¡¥port scanning¡¦ is reported by the system¡K¡K. How can I lets the IDSM determines the ¡¥Sync Flood¡¦ attack ?

I am try to get rid of a BorderGuard router and need to know if there is an easy way to change the rules on it into standard rules that could be used on a Cisco type router. Any help qould be appreciated. Thanks.

alexbwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem resolving my static addresses. I am using a 2600 with ACL as my firewall, and have set up a couple of static addresses.The static addresses work well, but I cannot resolve my outside addresses from my inside network. Is this b...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,if i use the commandaaa authentication ppp default tacacs+what would the default method list contains ?, would it be username ?is the default method list correspond to the default user group on the ACS ?how do you create and associate a meth...

fsusanto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have PIX506 and I configured it to protect me internal LAN, but this PIX acts in strange way.I gave it internal IP address: 192.168.111.1 with subnetmask 255.255.255.128. in sometimes some PCs could not work through the PIX till I changed it...

m.hossein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 515r, and I added next line in my configurationbecause without it, exchange doesn´t work, inside client´s can´t connect with it.access-list aclout permit ip any anybut some of you told me that is a big hole, in my security.My question is:What ...

Hi All , From long I have been hearing of that we can block chatting with MSN , Yahoo , and IRC using access list on the PIX. Can any one give me inputs as to how it can be done , with also the ports that are to be blocked for the same.Thanx in advan...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have idea how do we monitor Commited Access Rate(in or Out).We are having Multiple SITE-SITE VPN over internet and using CAR for bandwidth resevation for the VPNs.Pls let know any suggestionsRegards,Gowri Shankar.Wipro Technoligies.