Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Is there a way to create a pool or group of non-contiguous "inside" addresses to use in acl's. So you don't have hundreds of acl's to deny outbound traffic? Say you want to deny a third of your network from accessing AOL IM on port 5190 without havin...

mike.t by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have a quick question ..... Using the PIX I can enable all the computers on the LAN to do a NAT and browse the internet. If I give the command no icmp any any .... all the ping packets from and to the firewall are blocked.Can I see to it that ...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to the 1024 limit of the HP OpenView map, the database seems to have gotten corrupted.It is bringing back old alarms that seem to be "stuck in time" everytime I close OVW and reopen it. I deleted all the alarms and keep having to wait long perio...

brenden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a big problem. I have a router 2600 and i need to see the traffic. I use the Traffic Director, but i can't access the router. I need to change the domain, and i don't know how can do that. The program send me a error message: Error ...

p.guerra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i am new to vpn and have a couple of questions. i have a vpn concentrator 3005 and a user with vpn client 3.1 when they dial up to their isp (aol) and connect with the vpn client, they get all the way through the connection process and everythin...

d-frost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup shunning from multiple sensors with one shunning device. The user manual does not explain how to do this. Also, I am alittle confused on the definition of a "shunning server". Is it the sensor that is managing the device that shu...

Top Solution Authors