Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Found the release notes for cspm 2.3.3.i on the Cisco Documentation, when will the upgrade be available?With the current version of cspm 2.3.2i having a serious problem/bug with the Event Viewer, and the latest Signature 8 is out, what version of csp...

zeremy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have used up a full class C with static mappings to servers behind the PIX 520. We have another Class C on the same circuit. Can we start adding mapping from that Class C to servers behind the PIX or will it not route?Thanks!Rich

rich by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Hope this mail finds you all in good health.First of all I would like to ask if It is safe to have a server , say a Mail server to which I have mapped a live IP on the LAN. ie , I have a mail server with a live IP , in the Pix 515 I have configu...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, im a student currently taking a course for my ccna. the class does not cover conduits and i am curious as to what they are? i gather they are some what like access lists but what are the differences and similaritys? what scenarios would a c...

jihiggs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know when CSPM will work with Win2K Pro SP2? On the install it says that I need SP1. Of course, I have SP2, assuming that most software won't care.

exigent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since we updated sensors to S7, we often see alarmstriggerd by the signature 3111 "W32 Sircam Malicious Code". All of the alarms have the same context asfollows:kAZAAgAGYAbABvAGEAdABpAG4AZwAgAHAAbwBpAG4AdAAgAG8AcABlAHIAYQB0AGkAbwBuAB8ARgBsAG8AYQB0AGk...

d.beppu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just put a new PIX 525 into use on our connection to the Internet. Our current mail server is outside of our firewall. Mail performance took a dive when the PIX went online. I figured out to turn off the smtp fixup protocol. But POP3 performance is...

mike.t by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup a PPTP connection to a PIX 6.01 from a W2KPRO through internet.The user gets connected but it cannot access any inside host because all traffic is blocked by the PIX .Do I have to setup an access-list also for the VPN traffic?Where do I ha...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes