Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We are running NAT overloaded on a 2610, IOS 12.0(7). The external interface is m.n.o.21. 1 global IP (m.n.o.25) is static natted to our mail server on port 25. Our default route =Ser 0/0, network m.n.o.0, next hop = m.n.o.22. This has worked well to...

cbyrnes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know it is very easy to spoof an IP address from the outside of a network. How hard is it to spoof a MAC address or when you spoof the IP address are you spoofing the MAC address as well? I want to set up my 3524 switches to only allow specified MA...

I know it is very easy to spoof an IP address from the outside of a network. How hard is it to spoof a MAC address or when you spoof the IP address are you spoofing the MAC address as well? I want to set up my 3524 switches to only allow specified ...

What are basic commands to config on 1720 router to act as firewall. Network is like this . We got one routable ip address from ISP. 1720 router would be connected to ISP with e1 leased line. has one ethernet connected to internal network. Also has I...

jamespark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes