Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

HiIs it possible grouping users and assign a policy to the group in one line in the rulebase of PDM.I also want to assign more than one policy to a user in one line.For example if i want to enable access for ftp,hhtp and https for a specific user i h...

s-cerman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a handle on MPLS network design. Somewhere in the CCO technical documentation pages it is said that PE routers consist of:Software - Cisco IOS® Software Release 12.1(3)T(Release 12.0(5)T includes the MPLS VPN.)Hardware - Any Cisco ...

notuteye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure this question has appeared several times before but I'm looking for any documentation thatgives the exact syntax for regular expressions usedby the IDS equipment. I've added some custom stringsfor some of the alerts and would like to playcom...

jbigrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CSPM(ver2.5i) and CSIDS(ver2.2.1.8) now.Although I want to configure filter of whole signature by Source IP address unit. I look like that We can configure filter for each signature on CSPM and We can't filter with Source IP address unit. If p...

kimu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors