Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have 7513 router to which 20 routers are connected and we are running OSPF within backbone area . So when We do "show ip ospf neighbour" , it shows STATE as "FULL"....but problem arises after 6 or 7 days i.e whenever we execute "show ip ospf neighb...

Hello,We now have CiscoWorks2K up and running (LAN Management version) and I was wondering what tasks do you think CW2K performs the best for you? Syslog analysis, asset management, config backup, mass config changes, etc. What do you use it for on a...

afanning by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone out there try to implement CiscoWorks 2000 for NT???.. Does any one know why NT server so slow to respond to any ciscoworks 2000 request? I have P3 4x400 process with 1G RAM ,, and it takes about 20 minutes to bring up the application such ...

jin.jung by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Note: This message was posted as part of the "Ask the Expert" Event on configuring Cisco IPSec VPNs that took place December 11 - December 21. Feel free to respond to or form discussions around this question.)Posted by: denglish@ level8.com - SYSTEMS...

I have 5 geographically dislocated offices that each have their own Internet connection. The customer is in the banking industry and needs to be able to securely communicate between each of the five offices. Each office currently has it's own Firew...

Hello, I need to get a 10/100 24 port switch with dual fiber so that I could plug in 4 strands of fiber. I was looking at this model WS-C2924C-XL-EN is it going to be discontinued soon? Also I need to keep this somewhat low on cost under $200...

jbrouse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes