Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hi,I am trying to configure NBAR to restrict P2P traffic through a cisco892w wireless router.I am using this config example,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5855/products_configuration_example09186a0080ac3082.shtml?referring_site=smartnavbut it ...

dhalevi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SNMP v3

I am getting ready to go to version 3 of SNMP and have a couple of general questions. Does anyone know what revisions of IOS and PIX software revisions support version 3? Actually I just need what revisions started supporting v3.Thanks,Bruce

Hi,I am using  cisco  L2 NAC OOB real ip and OOB virtual  IP .Now when users conencted to the same ip phone port , that port has to be kept unmanaged due to phone authentication and as a result , nac is never used on the machines conencted to IP phon...

rajasbha by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I want to see the amount of time required by the NAC Profiler to re-model/re-profile one endpoint when 5K endpoints are in the database.Also, I want to see the amount of time required by the NAC Profiler to remodel entire database when 10...

I recently noticed our CS-MARS (v.6.0.7) appliance running kind of slow (slower than usual). I logged into the appliance through CLI and ran a systatus and noticed that the java process was fluctuating between 95-99% utilization:sysstatus - 15:37:40 ...

mikegatti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Certificate,

Hello,I m facing issues with the licence as per my previous post,i want to regenerate SSL certificates. I have setup once at the time of fresh installtion i want to regenerate once more how can i do that????? i have to run again service perfigo confi...

Hello~I was reading on Cisco Clean Access Server guide and came across the phrase "bounce the switch port after vlan is changed."  Is it talking about doing shut down and no shut down to force the client to update necessary changes?

ethanm.so by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,can anyone tell me who i can customize MARS reporting format , is there any other formats ? i mean the report appeared in HTML format , can i extract it as pdf or other type.thanks

A12341234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes