Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I would like to disable Telnet on a Cisco 3560G switch. I have seen all over the web that the way to it is by:line vty 0 4transport input sshHowever, this doesn't work for me. SSH is not a valid transport on my switch. The only allowable transports a...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently using latest AnyConnect client along with latest Cisco Secure Desktop version. I have a simple posture check looking for presence of up-to-date AV client. Recently Symantec/Norton released an update to their Internet Security product brin...

abulthuis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Security Experts:I have a question regarding server security.How much value is there in restricting user access to only the TCP/UDP ports they need to communicate on and blocking access to any other open ports?The intuitive thing is to think that...

lamav by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! csmars issue

Hi all i am trying to add a 6509 switch which contain FWSM and IDSM module.But when i tried to add module it shows only IPS options in the dropdown of Device type and no fwsm version.please tell me how can i find fwsm versions also in the device typ...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody.I have problem with importing larger number of devices into MARS using Load from Seed File funcionality. I successfully connect to FTP server but I receive following error:Status: Errors occured while retrieving csv file from ftp server...

Experts, please assist to understand the below statements from a firewall.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++sh running-config natnat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outboundnat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 sh running-config globalglobal (dmz) 2 Tes...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes