Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to help with interesting issue we have. We have created NAT from one interface of PIX to other with access-list permiting something interesting for NAT and everything works but UDP traffic from specific pool and from Cisco VPN client n...

gabrielgr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am in charge of the security of a big project, including the design and deploying of a SOC.I will have a central site (site A) and other five operational sites (sites B). In average each site will have the following ITC infrastructure:- 1 Ca...

Ran into a small problem with the website. It works fine for those not autonomous to our network, but those autonomous, or outside our network are unable to use it. The UCP site is on a server behind an ASA, the ACS is in front of the ASA. We can use...

I've been reading Cisco official guide on CS-MARS and found only a sample of such a file. How could it be done in the first place? Can any one show me a sample of how it looks in the spreadsheet ? I would be more interested in adding agents from CSA ...