Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a problem with VPN configuration of our ASA 8.0.We are testing anyconnect SSL VPN with user certificates from our Microsoft CA. Users are authenticated with ACS 4.0 and when they try to connect the following error appears:"LogoutCertifi...

mbubani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have adjusted our ACL and removed permitting tcp any any gt 1023 and replaced it with the any any established command but this broke ftp. The ACL is applied out on the ethernet interface into the local network. How do I securely add FTP? permit...

vblaha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am having an error with this lab and I am stuck. In the lab I finished the ACL part and it made me make an ACL that will not allow PC1 to receive traffic from the network that PC3 is on.The last part of this lab is to configure nat.It sa...

jrosetta1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am looking at generating custom reports on the MARS to enable the following, but I'm not sure it can be done. Does anyone have experience of the following or know whether it is possible.Our security team are asking that we generate reports b...

Hi all:Someone mentioned this in another thread about issues upgrading to 6.0.3 upgrade but since I am also having an issue I thought it warranted its own thread.I went from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 using the upgrade package, and experienced no issues with the...

Resolved! Extended ACL Issue

I have a question, I am trying to make an extended ACL to deny HTTP, Telnet, and FTP traffic from the internet to PC1 in the one exercise I am doing. I made the following ACL and applied it to the loopback interface on R2 (where the ISP is coming in ...

jrosetta1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using SSL VPN with NAC, we have NAC configured to assess and remediate AV signatures and OS updates with Windows SUS. The issue we have is the lenght of time it takes (never less than 90 seconds) for SUS to complete the assessment of the remote...

hillegas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently started learning the SNRS track after passing my SND exam late last year however I'm unsure if the Lab I have is any good for this next exam.My current setup is as followsTwo 2950-24 switches2610 with 8mb flash 32mb RAM2610 with 16mb flash...

Hi all,I'm trying to add a device, and I got side trakced with something. Upon revisiting I had to log in again and didn't see the object I was working with in the security and devices page. so, I created another object but I get a message telling me...

eegilbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes