Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have two questions concerning the use of CoPP on internet routers:1- Can CoPP and CoPr replace somehow the use of ACLs on ISP facing interfaces2- I was going through the best practises guide of CoPP and didn't clearly understand if all data plan...

I have a student who wants to turn on Netflow on his WAN links but he has a concern. The WAN is not heavily utilized during the day, file sharing and Citrix traffic are not heavy. However, during the night traffic levels spike due to backup traffic a...

Hi,I would like to know if the following IOS version only supports ssh v.1.99 or if it supports true ssh v.2. The IOS is 12.4(13r)T Our Nessus scans continue to kick back the vulnerability due to the 1.99 option which allows version 1 ssh connections...

Hello,I have a few Remote access ASAs that are firewalls an VPN devices. Everytime i rediscover the policies (since people make changes via CLI) i reimports my policy objects an renames them everytime.Example are my VPN user policies, i have one call...

I am constantly required to login to MARS when I change pages. For instance, if I am configuring alerts and close the pop-up windows to return to the Admin tab and add a user, it logs me out. Any idea why I should have to login over and over? Than...

jcoudrain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're wanting to apply antispoofing on an interface which has a default route pointing out of it.Does this mean, for traffic ingress to this port, no matter what the source IP address is, the default route will satisfy the condition that there is a r...

cannot seem to get bidirectional nat working on a 2801 running 12.4.ip nat inside source static 10.1.1.1 66.170.199.205With this static nat entry you can get to the inside host at 66.170.199.205, but 10.1.1.1 send traffic source nat'd to 66.170.199.2...

I read a Cisco document (ID 13634) about strategies to protect against DDOS attacks configuring features like rate limiting. Are these strategies just for CPE Cisco routers? Or it could be configured in backbone routers.