Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am running a pair of FWSM with version 3.2 code with multiple firewall contexts. I have one context set up as a DMZ (x.x.153.32/27)and another as an application vault (10.x.233.0.24). The DMZ has public address space and the App Vault has private. ...

Recently, we upgraded our ASDM to 6.1(5(51). I was able to use ASDM just fine, until today. For some reason that I cant find, ASDM launcher will launch, the progress bar for the cached software hits 100%, i see the "Software update complete" then it ...

I run the report 'activity:attacks seen - Top reporting devices' every hour... So I see which devices have the most incidents and now i want to know what they are. Well, there is no link to take me to them. So I log into MARS...now what? If i go to t...

Hi,I have installed MARS 6 in my network and I monitored router and ASA, but i want move MARS server physicality and logical to new vlan network. Need change ip address and gateway on MARS to work correctly. Can i do this or MARS need backup database...

vaba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with the performance of my MARS box and I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts before I open up a case with TAC.I just got this applicance installed and up and running last week. Its a 110R (4500 events/second, 75,000 netflow...

I am trying to get Symantec v10 to export its logs to MARS so I can get virus alerts but I am having issues. I have followed the instruction guide for Symantec integration 9http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/security_management/cs-mars/6.0/device/...

Im trying to upgrade mars 4.3.6 to 6.1 it'is telling to upgarade to 5.3.6 when i wanto upgrede to the 5.3.6 is telling me to do the lower versin that 5.3.6 to so i want to know if there is away i can do it form 4.3.6 to 6.1,i have the document from c...

SELOMECIS by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our setup has a Novel Border Manager Which connects to external network, n applies filtering.But people are able to bypass the Border manger by pointing external Proxy Servers.Border manager connects to internet thro'cisco 837.In any way,can we stop ...