cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! WebVPN timers

Hello,I've set up WebVPN to allow access to Citrix servers, it works fine, but the problem is that when the user closes the session and IE window, the ASA keeps the WebVPN session open for 30mins.Is there any way to cut dowm this timer, as its a s...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 with a switch in the DMZ that we are trying to access the web interface over https. the connection fails and logs the error syslogid419001 Dropping TCP packet from dmz:smswitch.internal/80 to outside:cox.home/50206, reason: MSS exceeded, MS...

We have GC Gen1 and multiply LCs Gen 1.I have a question about usage of groups and drop rules. I would like to use Global groups and add device/networks to these global groups and then use those groups in drop rules on the LC controllers. Problem is ...

dsmc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to run iBGP as the IGP in a DMVPN (instead of EIGRP\OSPF) ?I am testing a deployment scenario where the iBGP connection always fails after initially coming up (stays up for around 30 minutes. The spoke says that it did not get the B...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai this is gokulakrishnan , i want toknow whether there is any way getting any alerts when a new mac-addresses joined to our networks..we use 4500 & 6500 series catalysts...Regards...Gokulakrishnan.