Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have CSA 5.1 running. Can anyone tell me the exact rule/rule modules to configure the following security policies.-Deny Wireless connection when user in Wired LAN-Logs/Deny copying of data from Network to Removalble media.-deny installing unauth...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSMARS box with the following rules set to send me an e-mail if they are triggered. System Rule: Password Attack: Remote VPN Access - AttemptSystem Rule: Password Attack: Remote VPN Access - Success LikelySystem Rule: Password Attack: System...

jrojas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a erro message which i get constantly from my Desktop when applying policeis through Cisco Security Agent 5.1error1: Rues for kit:Test_mode_Desktop_v5.1.0.69 have complexity 7551 which exceeds maximum 7500his error is constantly showing up in ...

ptaylor51 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Siri would like to know that is there any limitation in DMVPN with OPSF are?I hired that DMVPN only run in OPSF single are.could you plz clear me.your response will be higly appreciated .

I have set-up a remote access vpn on a 5510 ASA for a customer and although they can connect and collect mail and see their mapped drives they do not get dns resolution from the internal servers and are not able to use RDP to access the internal serv...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes