Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have 2 1841 routers configured as active/standby and are working without problem.For some reason the active router switched over to the standby router. I verified the previous active router is fine.How can I manually force the standby router to swi...

Has anyone considered how Cisco's assistance in tracking messages of human rights activists in China has resulted in murder and excesive prison time for who engaged in certain political and religious activities that are considered in this country a b...

doranman2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an customer with an ASA5520, 100Mbit internet and 4000 pc's.A couple of times each day, tha ASA stops forwarding packets. Its still alive, and i can access it from outside. From inside it looks dead.Sometimes just removing end reinserting the ...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Expert,Need help on the PIX501 NATing.If I need to configure static NAT which source from outside traffic to inside LAN, I can used static command map the public IP to my internal IP, if I only need to map from port number 5500 to 5800, how ca...

shawvoel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3015 Concentrator. I have several LAN-to-LAN connections. Is there any way that I can enable more detailed logging on just one of the connections? I want to be able to see what traffic is being allowed/blocked by the filter that I have in...

tclark2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a Cisco ssh client I need to download? We are a windows 2003 network. If you could direct me to how to setup ssh on a cisco ios, I would be greatly appreciated. TIA, Gary

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble setting up snamp traps to be sent to a syslog server. The box I'm going from is an AS5400 and when I try to setup using the following cmd I get an error.5400-1(config)#snmp-server host http://x.x.x.x[:514] traps ver 3 noauth john ...

Resolved! CSA 5

I have a few questions about CSA 51)I can't find the options for the network shim anywhere in MC.2) Once an agent has been installed with the network shim, is it true that to remove the shim, one has to re-install the agent?3) Is there a list of what...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a mechanism/guideline to calculate the number of events to determine the MARS model to select ?(without counting the number of events recieved by an existing log server)

krielk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes