Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,When installing PDM (pdm-304.bin) on my PIX 515E Ver. 6.3, the PIX returns me the following message:Erasing current PDM fileWriting new PDM file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I have a PC in a lobby open to public that I wish to allow access to the internet only, but I want to be able to remote control the PC from another office if necessary. I want to allow all other PCs at this location unrestricted access to the network...

HelloIt seems that load balancing is also supported for webvpn but I do not find in configuration if we have to install the same certificate on the cluster menber for ssl ? Is somebody try this feature before ?thanks Olivier

ola by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to implement a CBAC Firewall on my 3640 router running IOS image c3640-jk9o3s-mz.124-5.Before implementing CBAC, I researched different configurations and have tried to adapt the examples to fit my environment.The examples that I foun...

bradjones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA5510 has this in flash and same in disk0:A5510(config)# sho flash:-#- --length-- -----date/time------ path 6 5124096 Dec 31 2002 19:04:48 pix701.bin 7 5919340 May 28 2005 18:16:18 asdm-501.bin51867648 bytes available (11079680 bytes use...

hii have two ISP from 2 different location w/ 2 different sets of IPsi have one cisco pix.i was wondering what would be a good solution here in terms of failover. i mean if one isp goes down i have to manually reconfigure outside interface to switch ...

alexus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problem in connecting to the PIX firewall via the ASDM interface. Everytime I try to connect, i have the following error message: remote host closed connection during handshake. I am sure the Ip address and passwork I put in is right. the ver...

kyd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having major problems with our FWSM and its ability to end connections. Our used memory continues to climb higher and higher (as the conns build, 560,000+), traffic begins to NOT pass in and out of our interfaces. Because our timeout values are NOT...

pizzov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade my PIX 501 using TFTP. However, every time I do "copy tftp flash" and go through the steps, it tells me "tftp: Timed out attempting to connect"I verified that my TFTP Server is running and the file is in the directory. Is there ...

Unanswered Topics