Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have a VPN concentrator 3020 with several 831s connecting to it. I want PCs at each site to resolve our email server's name using our internal DNS servers, not public ones provided by the ISP. I want each 831 to route Internet traffic straight out...

dadams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, it all seems pretty straight forward. I must be missing something, but I cannot for the life of me see it. Traffic is flowing out just fine, but no OWA or Remote Desktop Web Connection (does this use port 3389??). Exchange mail does flow in ...

Hi,ASA/PIX with 2 interfaces, Outside and Inside. Web Server real ip is 10.1.1.88 and the outside static nat ip is 202.187.1.88.So to allow user to access this web server from Internet, the access-list will be as below that apply to Outside interface...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we "reanimated" an old 3002 Hardware VPN-Client. We first did an update to 4.1.x and after that kicked the old config. Now it seems, that we get not rid of the whole config at all, because of getting old DNS-suffixes by the integrated DHCP-S...

Hi Few clarifications needed on DPDi) Diff btn IKE keepalives and Dead Peer Detection using crypto isakmp keepaliveii) Say i have an IPSec to a router and i isolate all the interfaces in the router would the keepalives work and bring the IPSec down. ...