Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to know how to configure the ACLin my PIX515 to can do active and pasive FTP's from a client that is in the outside interface to the Server that is in the DMZ.if it is not possible, should it work if I doa "permit ACL_OUTSIDE ip an...

Hi I have Pix515 between 2 Routers ,and local Ftp server ( 129.168.2.2) attached to pix (dmz zone). lntern Clients back r2 are able to access to my ftp server in the dmz zone. I have only one ip address address 80.x.x.16 ( ISP ip ) in Extern router (...

nki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My LAN is behind a PIX 515 and we are doing PAT for accessing the Internet. When browsing the website http://www.auditmypc.com/acronym/CSIV2.aspm I see my LAN IP displayed on the site, this behaviour holds true when someone in my LAN enters MSN Ch...

support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to place public servers such as Web Server, DNS Server and Outside Mail Server in dmz zone using separate dmz interface for each one. I was able to put Web Server successfully in DMZ using static nat. But when I tried putting other server...

mshah2005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Personally, I am not impressed cisco will not provide basic software updates by allowing download of the images for their products (even if its for a limited period).Anyway, anybody know what the cheapest support contract cost that will enable me ach...

laje by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know why I have been struggling with this, but could you please hit me on the side of my head with some basic configs for setting up Nat/No Nat.I have 3 interfaces on a PIX (inside,outside,dmz).Inside is private address space 172.24.0.0.Dmz i...

cmazur by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

c1 - (in)pix(out) - r1 - internetThis is just a test network with one computer hooked up to the inside of the pix. From that computer I can ping the inside interface of the pix, but when on the pix I cannot ping the computer.Upon more testing I real...

Hi, I've seen several posts for SMS, and, I guess, based on responses, there is no one good way to deal with SMS at this time. I've tried to create numerous rules and exceptions, based on static rules, however, it just gets to bulky, as I am forced ...

Top Solution Authors