Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello, Has anyone ever managed to make it work?We have a problem with our Exchange server and allowing MAPI clients to connect if only RPC is allowed. This problem arises not only with Exchange RPC, but with MS's RPC in general.Access lists permit al...

Hi,I cannot i get the TCP Portforward function in WebVPN working after i have installed SP2. I have tried to disable the firewall on my client. That did not work either.It works fine when i use SP1!Anybody else having the problem?-Thomas

Hello Guys,I have got pix firewall 520 with s/w version 6.3(3). I am trying access windows server connected to my inside network from my home via Real VNC 4. I think it uses TCP port 443 or TCP 5900 and for Java TCP 5800 i am not sure... i am running...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I tried to activate "unix rsh" service to pass through a router 2509. The scheme is like this: a SUN machine connected to the LAN interface of the router, the router and another SUN machine connected in the LAN of another 2509. Both 2509 are conn...

Hello all,Is there a document about how TurboACL is implemented? Maybe a link to some theoretical document describing similar algorithms?And more specific question, if turboacl is basicly using hashing tables, how does it keep the order of the ACL?:p...

shechter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

group,have a 515 running 6.2. here is what i am tring.I need to allow everybody access to windowsupdate and macafee update. but some folks i want to limit access to the internet.i have tried to make an access-list that will have all the ip's that win...

I am trying to place public servers such as Web Server, DNS Server and Outside Mail Server in dmz zone using separate dmz interface for each one. I was able to put Web Server successfully in DMZ using static nat. But when I tried putting other server...

mshah2005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using port security on Cisco 3550 and 2950.We experience a problem with a specific Web applicationRemoving port security clear our trouble. Looking at the info about port security aging one can find that two(2) type of aging are possible, they...

Top Solution Authors