Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Dear AllOn my Ciscoworks VMS server listening on 5401 Port ( Trojan Port ) . I used windows security online tool for detecting trojans. its showed nothing found on that server. but still my vms listening and there or some active connections.from my ...

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I forget what the actual term it's given is, but here is the scenario.I host a few dedicated gaming servers in my datacenter. Certain games such as counter strike and call of duty lag bad because the pix firewall is scanning all the data passing thro...

khotaling by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

internet---r1--pix---r2--3512---lan.We are able to ping from lan ( high level ) to the Internet , but outside host ( low lever) ,and from muy r1 could nt ping neither to inside pix nor lan.my access-list is configured to allow icmp traffic from outsi...

nki by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Telnet Password

I wish my first question here was a little more interesting (if not less embarrasing) but I have a 515E and it is right out of the box. I have configured a 506E before but did it all from Telneting. I used the Startup Wizard this time to set up the...

ptaylor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone out there know of an ISP service offering that includes QoS on a customer port connected to a public Internet service (not a private WAN or service-provider VPN product)?

Hi,We are about to install a couple of FWSMs, and I'm looking for additional documentation about this Module; looking at the Documentation, I was not able to find any working configuration, is there any place where I can have a copy of this.ThxGus

gusortiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can an EZVPN Remote Device also be configured as a regular VPN termination point to receive remote access VPN connections.For example:If we have a an EzVPN server at HQ and an EzVPN Remote Device at Location A connecting back to HQ, can we also have ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'd like to get some better information on how EZVPN works. Just some more information in general, but here's a specific question:We have one central site with a static IP address. We have a few sites that have dynamic addresses (cable, DSL, ...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors