Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,After updating the signatures to S96, all signatures had been activated on all sensors/blades. However in the CW VMS from where we lanched the update, all signature configurations were still OK. So somehow something went wrong locally on applying ...

jodr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Does anybody know if the 1751 VPN Access Router package will allow the termination on PPTP clients to the 1751?I know that IPSEC termination is supported (using the Cisco PC Client) but it is not clear regarding PPTP.I know on other router platfor...

mbond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the PIX manual:"By default, the PIX Firewall responds to ARP requests directed at the PIX Firewall’s interface IPaddresses as well as to ARP requests for any static or global address defined on the PIX Firewallinterface (which are proxy ...

Hi AllI had a Cisco IDS 4215 and work promptly , Recently i install IDS MC 1.2.3 and i want used it to manager IDS SensorThe IDS 4215 version is 4.1-1-S57 , However the new installation IDS MC version is 4.0(2) , I found i need upgrade IDS MC sigantu...

emily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am troubleshooting a socket closed problem between a windows nt server in my dmz that frontends access to an as400 that sits inside. My question is about the behavior of some translations on the firewall. When I 'sh xlate', I have a global and loc...

helooMy network design like thatInternet >>ISP >>My router >>Pix 501>>>Main HUB >>PCsMy Pcs ip address 62.241.132.x /28 (for example)I have a packedge of IPs (registerd IP )to 12 user But I have more than 20 user in my camponyThe 12 user connect the...

ah_shaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes