Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a pix running v6.3.3 with console login using the local user database, telnet is not allowed.Does anyone know if it is possible to display a message before the "Username" login prompt?I tried using the "banner" command but it only displays ...

Hi AllI know PIX can support stateful inspection , But i don't know the pix can support all application ? such as "Lotus Domino" or "MS Exchange". If i want to add Domino (1352) into PIX sateful inspection , How can i to do ?

emily by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would love to hear from people actually using certificate based vpns, how you're doing the certificate management. Do you use Entrust, Microsoft, or other PKI software? Are there any (open source?) alternatives?tiaHerbert

hbaerten by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am able to access the PDM and do all the configurations. However, at Monitoring, when I wanted to see the graphs, I can't see anything. I use someone else's PC and it can plot.Therefore, could it be my Java console's version that is giving me th...

chewshk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've read several posts now referencing the use of IDSMC version 2.2. BUT....where do you get the udate? I've searched "All of Cisco" and get no results.Can someone provide me a link to get the update?I'd appreciate it.

8rpalmer by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515 running 6.3(3) and i need to reset the configuration to factory defaults. i understand that the command to do this automatically thru PDM isn't supported on the 515, so what can i do?

jparis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We have an cisco 1600 series router connected to the dsl. Whenever I applied the ip inspect http then after that we can't access one website. Any help with be appreciate. Thanksip inspect name in2out rcmdip inspect name in2out tftpip inspec...

tung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Threat Response 2. LAN Source = * Destination = Internal IP Subnet3. DMZ Source -= * Destination = DMZ IP Subnet4. Ignore Broadcast5. Internet Source = * Destination = ! Internal IP SubnetWhen I test hacks aimed at the DMZ, CTR downgrades and repo...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 520 with an Unrestricted license... I recently purchased a 525 with a restricted license... since the activation key is tied to the serial number, how do I (if I can) move my unrestricted license to the new firewall... since the 520 is n...

ccspmcse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have the following config for my 801 ISDN (dialup). what would be my basic config for PIX 501 ?hostname xxxxx!enable secret 5 XXXXX!username xxxxx password XXXXXip subnet-zero!no ip domain-lookupisdn switch-type basic-net3!!!interface Ethernet0 ...

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running an IPSec/GRE based VPN network setup in a hub-and-spoke model, The hub site has redundancy via multiple T1 circuits and BGP routing. We would now like to also make the spoke sites redundant using low-cost broadband links. ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes