Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello,We are deploying a 3005 with both interfaces in the same DMZ. I notice that the private interface can be changed to public. Does this mean that we can configure the 3005 to use only one interface and route the traffic in and out of this one i...

Does anybody have a list of all the IDS signatures in an exportable format? I'm looking for a table that has the Signature/SubID, Alarm Level, Signature Type, Signature Structure, Implementation, and description.With that it would be easy to create t...

dbarry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Threat Response software just quit working, when I went to download the install software (updates) they all say "DO NOT DOWNLOAD". What's up with that? By the way, I get the page below when I try to launch TR: Application Error We're ...

Im having trouble upgrading a signature version on my 2635 sensor using scp. Does anyone know the exact command I need to use? Ive done a bit of hunting, but none of the things Ive tried works. Im trying to upgrade using scp with the file being on...

emusican by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Are there any workarounds if two PIX firewalls have different isakmp identities and they need the keep their current isakmp identity?One is using "isakmp identity address", the other is using "isakmp identity hostname".Is there any solution to mak...

I have form a dmz in pix, for example, assigning 157.1.1.0/24 for outside, assigning 157.128.1.0/24 for dmz, and assign 10.10.10.0/24 for inside.An inside node act as mail server for internet.The command is:(conf)#static (inside,outside) 157.1.1.9 1...

a999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My pix have 3 interfaces:inside,outside and dmz.I have configured multi-PAT between inside and outside via saming NAT ID.But now I want translate all my internal network addresses to dmz with ONE PAT address with following command:(conf)#nat (inside...

a999 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been receiving the PIX syslog 106016 messages over the past week. I have recieved over 50 so far today. Like others, the source address is 127.0.0.1 and destination is one of our public IP address (at random). When sniffing the traffic, the...

grc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors