Other Topics - Small Business

Explore a range of topics and resources designed to help small businesses succeed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have only bin image file for a latest firmware.But I have tar file for older version firmware. Can I copy and replace only new version bin file to old version firmware tar file and use archive download command to upgrade ? Will this work?

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade a number of 140ac and 240ac Small Business access points to the latest firmware 10.7.1.0 that was released a week or so ago, the APs won't upgrade using the web interface despite indicating that a new firmware is available a...

Peter44 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 250 branches all over the Republic. And now I have to modernizate Cisco 1861 to smth newer Router. Which routers' model and characteristic advice me?thanks beforenote: every branches have maximum 80 staffs

Ibrohim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5506-X. We ahev had some weather related problems lately so I thought it would be a good idea to have a backup device so I purchased a brand new ASA5506-X to configure to put on the shelf. Once booted up I can log in & restore my config...