Other Topics - Small Business

Explore a range of topics and resources designed to help small businesses succeed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Are you a small business owner managing the network needs of your business on your own? Is your business managing the IT needs of other small businesses? If yes, would you like to influence how networking products are designed for users like you?    ...

HI All,I would like to ask you where I can find the option to change my SG350-10P form L2 to L3 layer?In SG300 switch it is in Administration/System Settings but if I wanna find it in my SG350-10P it is not there. Just to add I changed in my SG350 sw...

I just got 4 complete 6500 catalyst cabinets (I think 6509 - not sure exact model ATM - they are at another location), each has 2 power supplies in them and I received an additional 8 PSU's that came with the lot which were removed from 4 other 6500 ...

cisco wiring.jpg pinout1.jpg pinout_back.jpg
ICS17545 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had an electrical outage in our commercial area, and it appears to have taken out Port 1/1 in my ASA router.  I've tried to use ASDM 7.8 to move the "outside" dest interface to a different ethernet interface, but when I do, it blows out my NAT rul...

alietzow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have tried solarwinds and tftp32, everytime I establish a tftp session with a switch on my network it terminates the connection between the tftp server and the switch, and by terminate I mean the devices will no longer communicate at all, the only wa...

J_Rega by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco DPC3848V router from Shaw (My Internet provider) and is a residential internet account.I do not want to switch to a business account with my internet provider as that costs more per month, however I want to allow guests in my home to l...