Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Cisco Smart Net Total Care portal email verification broken

bcoverstone
Level 1
Level 1
Email verification in the portal registration is currently broken. The email will rarely send.

Verify your email
Another verification email has been sent, please check your inbox.
A verification email has been sent to brian@mainsequence.net. Click on the link in the email to complete your request.

If you don't receive the verification email within the next few minutes, check your spam folder and click resend verification.

If I rapid fire the link, I can get it to send about one out of every 40 clicks.

Of course, by the time I get it, the link has been overwritten with another click.

Verification link in your email has expired
The verification link in your email has expired due to one of the following reasons:

You clicked on the link more than once. By design, the verification link is valid for one time use only.
You clicked on 'resend verification'. In such scenarios, wait for the most recent verification email and click on the verification link
If this error persists, please post a question in the  Smart Net Total Care Support community and one of the subject matter experts will assist your further.

Any alternatives? I don't know why I even have to verify my email here. This email has been verified with Cisco for 15 years. How is left hand and right hand so disconnected here?

Who Me Too'd this topic