cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1800 series router configuration

vikramjit060
Level 1
Level 1

I have cisco 1800 series router, with 2 isp connectivity (intenet Leased Line).

1 isp ----> 2mb serial link

2 isp-----> 8mb fiber (ethernet termination ) link.

I need to configure load balancing and automatic failover between these to links.

can someone help on this ?

Regards,

Vikram

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

vikramjit duhan wrote:

Hey Poala,

Those were correct ratings according to your reply anyways sorry.

Absolutely not, and you answer demonstrate your lack of understanding and poor attitude.

You wanted NAT load-balance and I sent you the correct link for that.

Then you wanted bandwidth-proportional load-balance, without knowing that router cannot do that, but you left poor rating anyway.

Also, please learn to spell people's names correctly when addressing them.

View solution in original post

Okay, I think we should leave this thread as is. I don't think its fair that users have the ability to delete/erase other peoples posts over others, with all respect due (my posts in particular). I can understand if I had content in there that I shouldn't have had.

As far as I know ratings are for users (poster's who ask questions) to mark if information provided if it is helpful/useful to them and how much by with rating system, its not the repliers to determine if it was helpful or not.

Anyhow, I do believe Paolo's link would have been helpful.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have deleted my 100% correct answer due to the low rating unfairly received, and will refrain from participating again. Good. luck.

Hey Poala,

how comes my posts got deleted?

Hey bilal,

Poala Deleted all of your useful replies & I am stucked with configuration again.

vikramjit duhan wrote:

Hey Poala,

Absolutely not, and you answer demonstrate your lack of understanding and poor attitude.

You wanted NAT load-balance and I sent you the correct link for that.

Then you wanted bandwidth-proportional load-balance, without knowing that router cannot do that, but you left poor rating anyway.

Also, please learn to spell people's names correctly when addressing them.

those were not poor ratings i asked you for sorry as i dint knew this. you could have told me. rating is not evrything, I asked you for help as I am not an Expert & thought that you guys who are experts can help.

Okay, I think we should leave this thread as is. I don't think its fair that users have the ability to delete/erase other peoples posts over others, with all respect due (my posts in particular). I can understand if I had content in there that I shouldn't have had.

As far as I know ratings are for users (poster's who ask questions) to mark if information provided if it is helpful/useful to them and how much by with rating system, its not the repliers to determine if it was helpful or not.

Anyhow, I do believe Paolo's link would have been helpful.

Hmm okay I agree Bilal,

And really sorry to both of you.

& thanks for helping.

Thank you for your cooperation and ratings.

hello Bilal,

route-map & ip sla monitor command is not working on my 1841 router. please help

You might have the wrong feature set on your router, if you are able to get hold of advanced enterprise IOS image then this should support all commands we need. Or even advanced ip services should have the feature set.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

You need to have minimum 12.4(22)T IOS version.

HTH

REgards

Inayath

Okay searched for you.

For Route Maps and IP Sla use need to have Advanced Services license installed on your device.

Example:

Software 12.4(4)T2 + Advanced  services license. will do.

HTH

Regards

Inayath

*Plz rate all usefull posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco