cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having a problem whereby I'm not seeing SG-300 switches in my traceroute output.  I can perform a trace off my LAN and over a WAN with each hop enumerated correctly - however the first two hops are always showing as timed out.This is true when I ...

Hello, I have tried to update the 881w with new IOS from c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3. The new IOS fails to load, also I have  changed the c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3 file name. Now, ISR is in rommon mode and I can't change the neit...

The Cisco 1841 is a 100mbs router.   The building has a 400mbps line.   My question is can I connect the  Cisco 1841 to a 400mps line directly without any configuration or hardware changes for 400mps?  We only need a 100mps line output.  Trying to av...

brendonl by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been struggling with "https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11282626/nx-7000-configuring-default-gateway" and "https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11691736/cisco-nexus-default-gateway" with no luck. Nexus is a fairly new beast for me comp...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We had a network outage to a remote site. The site has 2 Virgin Media links into 2 different comms rooms. They connect to 3560 switches and they in turn connect to 2 ASA Firewalls. The link between the 2 switches went down, seemed to take the sta...

stevericks by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers on premised that are connected to two diverse ISPs.  We have had a problem with ISP-A where the link will become unstable (since corrected with ISP but planning for future issues). The link will flap up and down, we will receive B...

karlwyatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a Two service provider BGP configuration in single router. Configuration as given as below... G_Ware#sh running-config | s routerouter bgp 64515 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes network 10.103.0.0 mask 255.255.240.0 neig...

Hi members How to perform a NAT on router 4321 whereby I have 2 public IPs and they need to NAT to the same Internal IP (Internal server)? How can it be done. Give me suggestions. Router has two WAN connections with load balancing configuration. The...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card