cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am using the following topology to ask my question are on the same site with R1 on a different site and are spoke routers, whereas R1 is on a different site being the Hub R1-------------------------R2         |                      |            ...

Hi every one, I have purchased a fiber link and local ISP requested us to set Class of Service ( CoS ) value based on the precentage level Voice , Video , Business Critical & Best effot. Further they have requested us to follow the IEEE 802.1p standa...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My network working with static routes but I can change for dinamic routing, (EIGRP) Firts Site Router eigrp 1 network 192.168.0.0 no auto-summary eigrp stub connect redistributed static Second Side Router eigrp 1 network 192.168.0.0 no auto-sum...

Hi,  i'd like to know if there is a way to emulate/simulate a VPLS scenario. Any news about GNS3 and VPLS?  In GNS3 7200 router do not have switch card (don't have siwtchport command), in the 3745 router have the switch card but don't support VPLS......

Hopefully posted in the correct community. A client of ours is currently exploring re-architecting their Internet edge. Currently they have one ISP delivering two bearer across two data centre a few kilometers apart. The bearers have PA address space...

Joel by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please i have an ASA 5545 with 9.2 (3) OS, I need to NAT some traffic to some servers in my LAN. I have two DMZs (Untrust and DMZ_MPLS) from which users will access to the servers (Inside zone). I did NAT to the inside server (172.16.1.11 (inside...

macfrist38 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have a Cisco 2801 with dual ADSL WAN.I can reach only one of the two IP WAN at time: I can ping one but not the other: an so i can reach 192.168.1.101 only sometimes.I think it's a asymmetric routing problem, right ? How can I solv...

Hi All,I am in the process of building a UC cluster over WAN.Below are the summary of requirements.We have an existing 10MB WAN link subscribed from the telco, we will be sharing the this link with the data traffic CUCM - 3.08 Mbps-1.544 Mbps for Int...

Will a type 1 include the IP address of an orinigating router's link that is not part of OSPF. Let's say it's running BGP router 1 ------- ospf ----------- router 2 --------------- BGP Will router 2 include it's BGP link when sending a type 1 LSA t...

bellah123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and public IP

Guys, Hello I have a quick question, I have a 5506 that I am going to create a site to site VPN with, but I have a Meraki access point, that needs external access ony. My ISP gave me 5 public IPs, I was wondering how would I be able to use it, would...