cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, everyone!I am currently learning about GRE Tunnels and I have a question about the bandwidth and the IP MTU settings. When configuring GRE, is it recommended to change the bandwidth and the IP MTU settings? The MTU is set to 17916 even though...

Mitrixsen_0-1694251124356.png
Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please refer to the attached image. I have configured aggregation on switch2 but for some add reason the subnets which is part of the supernet do not show up as suppressed eith locally. on swicth2 or on swicth4. Shared below is the output from sw...

agg_bgp.png

Hi team,after copying a config file from tftp to cisco router, in order for the config file to be applied, I reload the device. is there a command to quickly force the config file to take place? I did the followings and still the config file wont app...

Hello,I'm trying to configure a BGP process between a 6824 and two Infoblox DNS nodes (AnyCast with BGP).  At another site, we filter incoming BGP advertisements with route-maps like so (this is from Nexus 7K):neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 65000timers 3...

I am trying to set up a BFD multihop session for a BGP peering for a service connected (VNF) in a VXLAN fabric on a Nexus 9K to VNF connected via vPCSession source loopback interfacesOn one Leaf all sessions are in the UP state, on the other in the D...

uchard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, Cisco Community, I have a simple OSPF configuration, two core switches connected via a P2P link. One at our HQ and the other at our DR site. I need to route an off-network subnet into OSPF, as the network is not currently available within the ...

aavnet89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card