Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with BGP

Dear All, I am trying to configure BGP on the attached design( first time i am in to BGP). i have already secured ASN & dedicated IP address for this purpose. I would like to do the following setup, 1) There is two transit 100 Mb links from the same ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have anumber of 1921 routers deployed and am looking into using PfR. I'm having a bit of a headache working out if my 1921s support PfR and what IOS version/licenses I would need. At the moment I have most running Version 15.2(4)M3 and some new one...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a ADSL connection connected to a Cisco router - It has been working for a long time and now all of a sudden it fails with the following logs. There has been no change to the configuration on our end.  Can anyone help me with the logs. It looks l...

tradeaccc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I hope one of you can give me some advice on the following question. On this moment we have 3 offices in the US and 1 office in the Netherlands. We want to connect the the offices via a 100mbit IPSEC VPN connection. I have the knowledg...

ivgroepbv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting ready to change my IPv4 address space over to a new provider.  I run BGP with multiple ISPs, so I figured I'd just start advertising the new network in my BGP configuration (in addition to my existing network) and slowly migrate my servic...

Long story short, I have a single router with two Ethernet interfaces connected towards two different ISPs.  Each interface has a different (isp-provided & advertised) public IP address used to peer with the ISPs across a /30 p2p subnet.  eBGP routin...

mattp0002 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a problem with higher CPU and memory usage because of BGP router process on the Cisco 6500.I have 2 routers, ASR 9001 and Cisco 6500 with SUP 720-3bxl. Each router has one eBGP connection to the ISP with full BGP table.There is also iB...

Salja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys! there is a big problem with me about QoS.i have two uplinks through the ISP.the first one,i called A,act as the main line.the second one,i called B,is the backup line.both of them are connected to the data center of headquarters.all the traf...

Rui Niu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have dual-homed cisco 3945E router, both ISP gives us default route + specific routes. Default route from onr of the ISP is installed in RIB using BGP weight preference.We are using PBR on inside interface and with another next-hop, but traffic al...

Dear Experts,I've been waiting for IOS 3.6.0Xe to enable VSS in a data center deployment. I heard that Cisco has planned to release it in June, 2014 but till now there's no update for this. Is there anyone who can help me to know whether Cisco is rel...

Hello, I have a cisco 1900 router, that has a current Extended ACL named Internet. I have created a named ACL and added the variables I need for my new email server but have not applied it to the interface yet.My question is, if I apply this new name...

Shannuhov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot get DHCP to work on ios 12.4 1841 router.Clients send dhcp discover packets, not getting dhcp offer packets.I've tried using dhcptest.exe utility (3rd party google it), that shows a dhcp offer packet for some reason.Anyways, here's my config:v...

rborman81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card