cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hii run eigrp between office router and branches router i have one asa firewall on edge network.i have about 50 static route on asa and i redistribute in eigrp and everything work fine.about a week ago i saw many of my branch is disconnect, i check m...

jeffar.gh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Total noob, but learning.I bought a second hand 2851 router (CISCO2851-HSEC/K9-REF)software:ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) I'm getting a boatload of memory fragmentation errors, then it failed to ROM image on...

anode5055 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I'm not expert in ACLs. I guess I'm within basic on it. My concern is, we have Head Office and Project Site. This two sites are connected via point-to-point leased line. Our data/voice (internet) is supplied by  Head Office. Whenever, I inpu...

I have an interesting setup where I would like to do the following:*note that I am using two ASA 5505's, Network Diagram is attached There are two sites (A & B).   From Site A, I would like any traffic going to the 192.168.100.0 network to pass throu...

1 , 512 Kpbs Ethernet MPLS from Provider .2 , MUX on both sides doesn't have IPs .3 , E1 Ports on both sides do NOT have IP .4 , Channels from MUX at Point A to MUX at Point B needs to communicate two ways .5 , time slots used at both MUX is 1 - 8 .

Hi,     How I can use 3 different Subnets on HSRP protocol on my wan interface. HSRP protocol require virtual ip address in the same subnet as physical interface ip address. Following is my subnets detail.  I assigned 50.2.3.49 to R1 and 50.2.3.50 to...

qasimkhans by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Olá,tenho um roteador cisco RV082 com 2 links de internet, sendo um IP fixo (telefonica) e outro dinâmico (Virtua). Há uns 2 meses, a internet está oscilando muito e já percebi que o problema não é um ou outro link, pois se testo direto em um computa...

lauragem1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 6500

We are planning to replace the existing two boarder gateway router with two cisco 6504 or 6503  series Switch.1.We will have two different Uplink Provider, One from one L3 Switch and another one is from other L3 Switch.2.We are accepting full BGP rou...

Hello all,We have an MPLS setup with all remote sites connected to site X and site X is directly connected to site Y(datacenter). Note: site Y is not connected to MPLS cloud till now. All the traffic is passing from site X to site Y for accessing ser...

My employer set me up with a full home office including laptop, router and modem.  They also pay for the internet connection with a local provider.  They allow my family to connect our personal devices to the wireless router.  Is my employer able to ...

peski6051 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am wondering if what I am looking at is even possible and where to start as I can not find any documentation that looks like it.  I have attached a picture as well for visual representation.Here is what I am looking to do, if possible.I am lo...

Hello all, I want to implement a DMVPN (using OSPF) solution in which all routers are connected to the internet and all of then have dynamic IP addresses (except hub). Because of this each router have a default gateway pointing to the ISP IP address....

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes