cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Where is the correct place to specify the MTU value for an ADSL connection ? Should it be on the Dialer interface as MTU 1492 ?Should it be on the Dialer interface as IP MTU 1492 ?Should it be on the ATM sub interface as MTU1492 ?Should it be on the ...

Hi Everyone,I have a very bad problem of network congestion in my LAN, i am unable to understand how should i solved this problem, kindly find the attached diagram for your understandings.We have two floor and all the users have internet access along...

Greetings,i have 2 subnets attached to a cisco 2911 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.3.03rd interface is connected with a Modem with address 192.168.4.3 and 192.168.4.1 of modem. there is already a NAT active in DSL modem, any chance I can avoid running NAT o...

This may not even be possible but figured I'd ping a few other brains. We are in the process of setting multiple sub-interfaces out to branch offices off our own transport. Part of this is providing them committed sub-rate interface speeds. Easy enou...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is it possible to find since how long a route being advertised to BGP neighbor?To elaborate, if EBGP neighbors are up since 24 hours and among 10 routes advertised, at receiving router, 5 routes show the uptime as 12 hours, whereas other 5 ro...

Hello,i want to ask for this:On ASA version 8.2.1 is configured static translation like this:static (Inside,Outside)  5.5.5.100 192.168.1.5 netmask 255.255.255.255what is a static 1:1 mapping between Outside and Inside IP.This translation create mapp...

Hi All,We have a plan to implement dynamic VLAN for our wired users. We have a headcount of around 6000 users. Can you please suggest what hardware we can go with to achieve this setup. As of now we have 2960 at access layer and Windows 2012 R2 AD co...

Hello,Can someone please, tell me if the license 76-ES+ADVIP-LIC contains a KEY ACTIVATION, and if it is possible to transfer the key  from a card to the other one in case of failure? This is what i can find, but not really clear.http://www.cisco.com...

Hello,I am going to configure the NATing on ASR1002 and expecing to have near about 1Million nat translation. Will ASR1002 support 1million nat translations ?Any idea how many NAT translations are supportable on the ASR1002 ?I am going to configure N...