cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to set up wccp to a bluecoat webcache  on our network so i can testIWA authentication but so far no luck.When i do a sh ip wccp on the core router it looks good but none of my packets is being redirected -Router information:        Rout...

hi there,i have a cisco 2811 series router and using for internet router and is working fine i disabled its passwored recovery process from router cli like NO PASSWORD RECOVERY Process Enable now i forgot its username and password  and need to recove...

In NBAR configuration if i have to classify all the traffic with ".jpeg" extension from "any.com"; would following configuration work or is there any alternative to it class-map xxxmatch protocol http url ".jpeg"match protocol host "any.com"and then ...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,          I have a query on OSPF LSA type 4. 1. May i know the significance of LSA type 4.2. If i drop the LSA type 4 then may i know, how it will affect the routing convergence in ospf and IP Packet forwarding.Regards,-Karthik

Can anyone help, I'm looking for documentation of the following commandcontroller VDSL <n> modem xxxxxxSpecifically the 887VA variant. There are a couple of commands explained in the readme of the latest firmware but I'd like to understand what confi...

iain by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please see the attached diagram.We have SAP servers at DC from which invoice prints will to to Agri printers 172.16.11.0/24 (P1 P2 P3).The router 10.30.1.2 is connected to Agri.We have static route from 10.30.1.1 to Agri. (ip route 172.16.11.0 255...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am attempting to configure a Cisco 2901 router using IOS 15 to  properly perform NAT/PAT translation between LAN and the internet  connection. I've configured DHCP pool for the local interface (GigabitEthernet0/1), which  works properly. ...

Hi,I have 2 switches.One is Hp procurve 2650 semi manageable  & other cisco 3560 layer3 switch.In both switches 3 vlans are configured. Hp switch trunk port (gigabit port)is connected to L3 switch trunk port(gigabit).The default gateway is L3 switch....

Hi Cisco expert guys,My router is Cisco 1811W. I have got connected by ISP's(Ziggo of Netherlands) given Ubee cable modem router and it directly connected with Cisco router through ethernet cable in FastEthernet port (1). I am trying to get dynamic I...

hanif1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys can someone plz tell me th eprefix-list config what is le32 meansip-prefix list 10 permit 192.168.1.0/24 le 32so if i write ip-prefix list 10 permit 192.168.1.0/24what is the differencewhat abt ge conceptThanks guys

I have  a cisco cat 3560  and the present IOS is 12.2(46)SE  and  i  want to upgarade the IOS to 12.2(58)se1.As  there is  only 8mb of frees space  i cant straightly  copy the new IOS on the switch.please guide me the convinent way to Upgrade IOS.Tha...

Dear,I have designed and implemented my organisation with fully redundant/load sharing setup via BGP, but facing small issue like looping and my other remote site which are on same (MPLS cloud) BGP-AS are sending the traffic to only new Backup router...

jaleelnp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes