cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All!I am having this issue. When I reconfigure this SLA it works fine. But after 1 day or sometime 2 or more days it did not work. Even I am able to ping 178.35.8.163 from source IP 198.59.65.65. What is the issue? Configurations are follow:ip sla...

I've been trying to understand how to monitor the network state on my router with VRF id's.and i struggle to understandwhat are the cases behind ingress VRF being zero.what are the cases behind egress VRF being zero.on top of that it seems there are ...

arcanain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Is there anyone that can help me configure a C1111-8PLTELA Router?I need to set up DUAL WAN with PPPOE that uses VLAN10 for the PPPOE connections on both WAN ports, plus load balancing between them (not failover).In the GUI it does not offer ...

I am just starting my Cisco studies. I have a test network with two Cisco 2911 routers. Can I configure MPLS between the two routers as a WAN connection? Would I use the gigabit interfaces to connect the two routers?Also, what is the command to see t...

Yesterday I started recieving the following errors on my 3560 switch:Jul 23 14:19:16.933 UTC: %SUPERVISOR-3-FATAL: MIC exception error 80 180C0080 91 0-Traceback= 651638 6547E0 5C9CB0 5C9C58 5CB8F4 5CBC6C 5C9D60 8051ACJul 23 14:19:16.933 UTC: %SUPERV...

dukeminus by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use the web browser of PC3 to ping the accounting server ipv6 address , but it shows server reset connection. when I use ipv4 address and it successfully. What is the problem? PC3 ipv6 address : 2001:DB8:1:5::2/64Accounting ipv6 addres...

server.PNG

Quick question, When it comes to routing with a Cisco ISR 1921, how would I create the routing table for this certain setup? So lets say I have a modem running DHCP handing out 10.0.0.1 /24 and it's hooked into g0/0 then I have 192.168.0.1 /24 hooked...

I have a new Cisco 4331 that takes about 10 minutes to boot.  While watching the console at boot I see the boot hangs for a very long time with the message:“WARNING: Attempting to use bootflash for packages storage!”Then I see the message “Flash disk...

chriswj88 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know if there is any risk configuring the same IP address on an interface from one Cisco router to another, the only difference being that one interface is shutdown on the second router and acts as a backup in case the first on...

ello, I need to test an IPSEC tunnel between two Cisco ASR routers. I do not have any source and destination subnets to put into my Crypto ACL yet as this is still a test environment. So, I plan to use the loopback on one end, and the LAN interface o...