cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone - thanks for taking a look.I have a conundrum.. I have the following situation (refer to diagram below);I am joining 2 different networks (blue and green), both are private networks. The green network internal routing is done by OSPF. The...

image001.png
Rick_Dees by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues with 3600 and 7200 routers not sysncing with NTP server. My NTP server is working fine as I have other devices syncing to it. The 3600 and 7200 routers can sync to public NTP servers on the internet but cannot sync to my internal N...

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, Would appreciate if you guys can help me out here. We have some third party employees that remote-VPN via Anyconnect on 5525-x firewall. They are NOT part of our AD. We are looking to deploy ISE in our network and looking to authentic...

Take a router with both eBGP and iBGP: According to the best path selection algorithm, if we set local pref higher on the neighboring iBGP router, we can make some of the iBGP routes preferred. However doesnt it conflict with the rule of the admin d...

awoog by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to port forward sip and rtsp ports on an ASAI've created my service ports but I have no way of creating the necessary NAT statement to include the object group.Here's what I have so far: object network Voice_Serverhost 192.168.1.31nat (in...

ccna_don by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a brand new C1101 that came with 16.12.4. The command "ip address" is not an option:>enPassword:newswitch#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.newswitch(config)#int gi0/1/0newswitch(config-if)#switchport hostswitch...

ccollins by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration: interface FastEthernet0/1/0 ip address 70.56.84.93 255.255.255.252 ip access-group ACL_Internet_Inside in ip access-group ACL_Internet_Outside out no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip flow ...

NetAdmin2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading "OSPF Network Design Solutions" cisco press book and found following on Point to Multipoint interface type.  I am little bit confusing of this statement as current ios use unicast for OSPF packets (Except Hello and Hello use multicast) ....

OSPF.PNG

Hi everyone, I am afraid the cisco smart licensing model does appear rather complicated for a newbie like me, so please don't mind if this is a trivial question: I own a Cisco C1111X-8P with only the ip base license on it. Now, this router will be lo...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I run QOS to police youtube traffic and use cbQosCMPrePolicyBitRate (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.11.)  OID to monitor the amount of youtube traffic in PRTG software , the issue is when the traffic Exceed 4300 Mbps the router stop send the rig...