cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

So I have this problem in which you have 6 PC, 1 router and 2 switches to work with. So, PC1, PC2 and PC3 are in 1 switch and PC4,PC5 and PC6 are the other switch. So what I'm trying to do is not allow PC1 to ping  PC4, same goes for PC4, it won't be...

PandaTV by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with my HSRP setup.I have 2 computers that will communicate with each other through two (Layer 3) switches Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX as shown below (sorry for the bad drawing):I have made a HSRP group for vlan 2 (group 10) on one si...

act_lan.PNG
vetled by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is their a reason why encapsulation dot1q command dosen't work on my 2600 router? Is their any other command I can use to enable 802.1q?

Mozie51 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have an query for the below. Please correct me if I am wrong and provide me an solution. When I had given an command :  show running-config | sec bgp,  the output shows as follows: (Taken one network segment for sample) address-famil...

What does the command clear ipv6 ospf process accomplish?A. The OSPF adjacencies are cleared and initiated again.B. The route table is cleared. Then the OSPF neighbors are reformed.C. The shortest path first (SPF) algorithm is performed on the LSA da...

Folks, I need your help.I am trying to setup a router to the ISP with DHCP and it just isn't working.  The goal is to eventually have a fog server on the inside managing IP's for 24 systems, but I can't even get the Ubuntu machine to ping the outside...

Hi experts!, Checking the ISR4000 data sheet it shows ANSI T1.101, ITU-T G.823, G.824 for almost all models except 4451 and 4461 . Can you help me confirming if these standards apply for the ISR4451 as well?Thank you.

HelloI currently have a problem with one of my ASR9006, I have a pim6 process that consumes 25% CPU flat. On another of my routers with the same configuration this process is at 0%.I don't use pim at all on my routers so I don't understand, moreover ...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, am trying to connect my new cisco C921-4P to NBN. I have managed to connect.Having a bit of issue with it when I try and ping with vlan1. Below is a few lines from the log. If someone can point me in the right direction: *************************...

All,    i am trying to find the best practice for setting up Avaya IP phones on a cisco network. In my experience in the Cisco VOIP world we would use the switchport voice vlan # due to the fact that cisco understands CDP. However, Avaya would use LL...

iceman6684 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a process to reset NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 unit back to its factory default config? I know there probably isn't a simple command, but what I am looking for is a procedure to wipe the configuration as well as any stored data from the unit. The T1/E1 m...

Arron95 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes