Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! routing with QoS

hello we have a Lan with 2 ISP and a data center with diffrent servers we have apps on the servers so i want to route the traffic throgh isp1 to some servers and the the outhers throgh isp2 what should i do ? i have nouther question we have a proxy s...

Hello everyone. We recently switched from eigrp to ospf and I have a question. Each of our remote site/area has two routers, for redundancy purposes, that connect to the backbone area.  r1-----r3------r5 |            |             | r2-----r4------r6...

geo555 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As for security reasons we are blocking IP addresses by giving them IP route to Null on our main router WS-C6506-E.As static route list is expanding on router I am wondering how many of static routes to Null can handle WS-C6506-E router and how stron...

Eivinas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, was asked to use this command and it's my first time using it. my question, can i still issue a 'write erase' remotely and the 'no service password-recovery' will remain intact? the router is in a remote area so there's a possibility we might not...

Hi AllWe currently use an mpls with a tunnel overlay network, using crypto maps with ospf routing etc.We have the usual fun and games of having to add tunnels to all routers when we add a new site etc.My question is has anyone managed to do a smooth ...

Hello, we have a topology that includes two sites, lets call them site A as the principal one that has internet connection and a site B as the branch. Both sites are connected through an MPLS network (that uses BGP) and to protect traffic we're using...

Good Day, I am configuring a new router and want to simplify the configuration as much as I can. It occurred to me that instead of limiting access with NAT specifying ports, that I do that already using the Zone Base Firewall access list. I should be...

ktravis02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, how do I write an extended ACL that will match packets going to a destination not in its routing table or a destination on the internet (it can be destined to any public internet host).  Similar to a default route.     

Shar_De by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   i try to achieve with a Cisco 2951 a WAN redundancy/ failover. My Problem is that i have two different ISPs.  One is a cable Provider and the other one is a DSL-Provider.  I thought i can do it like it is described here: https://lea...

Chris9811 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,We have a problem with an OSPF setup on which we see two routers, Pavas and Atenas who are in area 0, and they are ABRs for a router PZ who is in another area 56. The problem we see is that the conection between Pavas and PZ is intended to...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card