Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Router IOS Configs

Hi I need help in configure a Cisco 3900 and 3800 series router here is my scenario :

I have different division in each have their own role, but i dont want all of them in a single network, I want to divide them in different network:

Vlan 100- MGMT - 10.10.10.0/24

Vlan 101- Remote Branch - 10.10.11.0/24

Vlan 102- Day-Care-10.10.12.0/24

Vlan 104- Employess-10.10.13.0/24

From the Service Provider we have a /29 Public Static IP, One Ip for Internet and the other one for the server. Need Help in configure this scenario. thanks

2 Replies 2

kubn2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You need to configure nat. for you configuration would looks like that:

-ip access-list standard ForNa

-deny host 10.20.10.5 (this is example address for your server which have different ip address)

-permit 10.10.0.0 0.0.255.255 (you can also do like 0.255.255.255 and allow whole 10. address so you don't have to change it in future

-exit

-ip nat pool publicIPs 38.0.0.1 38.0.0.7 netmask 255.255.255.248 (here you putting your public /29 addresses that you got from your isp)

-ip nat inside source static 10.20.10.5 38.0.0.9 (here you create static binding for your server)

-ip nat inside source list ForNa pool publicIPs overload

Now you need to choose your interface which facing private and public network. If public interface is g0/1 then on g0/1 interface you putting command "ip nat outside" and on interfaace facing private network you putting "ip nat inside". Of course to both of these interfaces you need to assign ip addresses.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We would like to see exiting config of those device.

You want to all of them to use Internet ? and you also like to each department to connect each other or any restriction required. 

like :  Day-care not like to contact remote branch so on.

You have 2 Public IP, you looking to use for Internet and one for Server ? is this server local network or connected using public IP, do you required public to private translation ?

1. From local all your department like to use internet, you need ACL and NAT with your public IP.

2. same from internet to your Server Public IP to local IP NAT to Server.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card