Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing protocol is down

Mehdi.abedi23
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

i am having an issue with my 3600x switch,i’ve upgraded switch ios for using sfp+,our 10gig port is up and the direct link ping is normal but my bgp and ospf routing protocol is not work when use 10gig port while routing protocol work normally with 1gig port

please can someone help me

thanks

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the debug shows in logs ?

Can you post model of the device(full) and show version. if posssible show run and output of the problem also.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Sorry i dont have access to send sh version and sh run output but device model is ME-3600x24FS-M and ios type is me360x-universal-mz.154-3.s2 if any other information needed tell me
Thanks

Hi,

Please Share the protocol information and interface table from both routing protocol.

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

i think the routing protocol and configuration is normal because when roll back on 1g interface everything is normal without any config,can be a problem with sfp+ modoule?or type of patch cord?

Yury Kuzminov
Level 1
Level 1

Check speed settings on interfaces you are using to establish neighborship. Would be great to check the same on neighbors. Hardcode it on both sides if you are going to use 10g

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card