Views
Helpful
Replies

Static Routing

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I have my switch core connect to my sdwan router.

My branchs are addressed with this block 192.168.0.0/16 but i have some servers using this network 192.168.146.0/24.

Static route on sw core:
ip route 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 SDWAN ROUTER IP

When i made a traceroute i see this path -> sdwan router ->sw core-> server
But the correct path must be sw core -> server.

How correct this?

Doing a more specific routes to the branchs?

Regards

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
3 Replies 3

where is your servers located? is it connected to core sw directly? if so where have you configured the server VLAN/gateway? according to your route, if its not directely connected network or core sw, itwill route via SDWAN router. you can add specific route to relevant device such as 'ip route 192.168.146.0 255.255.255.0 SERVER VLAN CONNECTED DEVICE'

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Hi,

My servers are connected to the sw core directly and yes i have configure the vlan and gateway.

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

192.168.0.0/16  - have you done subnet for this /24 or you have single large subnet ?

192.168.146.0/24  - what is the gateway for this subnet and where this was located ?

When i made a traceroute i see this path -> sdwan router ->sw core-> server   - where is the traceroute intiated from branch ?

how is your network diagram looks like ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: