cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I need to configure a Cisco C1113 (router B) to enable BGP Routing between two networks.Router A is already configured by my provider and I need to configure my router B, but I would need to make sure that my configuration is correct...Here...

tiamat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I may very well be overlooking something as I am still very new to this but one of my practices for an exam coming up is having to be able to use 1 router(4221 it says), 1 switch (2960), and 2 pcs, and I have to create two subnets.  It says in the ta...

jasonfaas by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

See attached for diagram: R1 advertises a router to R2 via the MPLS using BGP – On R2, I am going to redistribute the route into OSPF. From R2 to R1 the BGP would be the preferred path – How do I force R2 to use the OSPF link as primary route for tra...

MEDIAOS by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I needed something like the below configuration on the router for TrustSEC router to router link. interface GigabitEthernet1/0/10description for TRUSTSEC TESTINGcts manualno propagate sgtsap pmk 00000001234ABCDEF mode-list gcm-encrypt But on the ...

Hi, I'm trying to set up IPv6 over IPv4 IPSec on a C1101-4P with IOS-XE 16.12.04, but the IPv6 packet silently disappears. Crypto works fine with only IPv4 (tunnel mode ipsec ipv4), traffic works both ways.Switching to IPv6 over IPv4 (tunnel mode ips...

bvl by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need to isolate a population connected on some dedicated peripherical switches. These peripherical switches are connected on a WS-C3750G-12S-S. Ip routing is enabled on these switches. Vlan Level 3 with ospf process is running between the ...

Hello,I have two networks (net1 & net2) in one site (Site A) and two networks (net3 & net4) in another site (site B), I want to connect the two sites but by isolating the access so net1 can access net3, and net2 can access net4. Leased line of 300Mb...

anasmomo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There, Here is my topology,                         --------L2TP-------(local lan)G0/0/0--------------------Loopback0-----------g1/0/2(remote lan) There are static and bgp route. i have 2 questions: 1. i don't see any redistribute static setting ...

wchan1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question on the ip sla icmp-echo operation. If an icmp response that isn't an echo reply (like destination unreachable) is received, will this result in an ip  sla timeout  return code?  ThanksCC 

mantis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card