Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Just to background, we are having two data centres with 6509 switches as netwrok. In main data centre two F5 (BIG IP 3600) devices in active & standby mode (source nat mode). In the process of upgrading the entire infrastructure within next 3-6 moths...

HiI am a little confuse with igmp querier on Nexus 5548UPI have the following configuration on both VPC peers: vlan configuration 208  ip igmp snooping version 2  ip igmp snooping querier 192.168.201.104 But the question is shell I use the same IP fo...

I am building a DC where we decided each service is routed in its own vrf, then in separate FW context.Some services however, needs to communicate together, and that works fine via FW.In order to offload traffic from FW, we decided to use vrf import,...

Hi,I have cisco c22 m3s v02 rackmount server ,i want to install VMware vSphere ESXI but esxi doesn't find disk to install.I tried many custom cisco iso still same problem.I have LSI mega raid and configuration is raid 1.I try to install win2012 r2 se...