Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, Is it possible to connect the Nexus 5596UP (NX-OS 5.2+) to the IBM BNT Virtual Fabric Switch Module (VFSM) for BladeCenter (N/OS 6.8+) using LACP EtherChannel? My 10G FCoE scenario: IBM Blade HS23 Emulex II CNA -> IBM BNT VFSM -> N5596 -> IBM N62...

We are building a DCI with vpls. I was wondering how mac address learning works after a vmotion. The minimum time-out which can be configured on the VPLS devices (ASR9000) is 120 seconds. So only after 120 second the original mac entry times out and ...

Hi experts,I am confused between these two. Are they different? If I do "show logging info" it tells me that my logfile name is "messages". Where is it located? I can't find it anywhere in the bootflash:Logging logfile:                enabled        ...

We are looking to implement Windows Hyper V 2012 in our data center, and apparently, this comes with some potential virtual switching options.Does the Hyper-V Extensible Switch allow VMs within the hypervisor to connect to a virutal switch using "vir...

Hi all,I'm reading the documentation on ISSU with the Nexus 5020, and I'm a little unclear. So, the data plane continues forwarding on the 5020 switches while the control plane is upgrading, and this is non-disruptive.The FEX modules are upgraded in ...

hi,we detecting crc error on nexus 5k interface but the number of crc is not incrementing that high. We have replaced the media type or SFP.filber cable also been replace but still getting crc error. Our nexus 5k is running on 5.1.3.N1.1 and has FEX ...

wanwa01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have just received 3 x UCS C220M3 large form factor rack mount servers. All identical configurations. The first 2 work perfectly but the 3rd one keeps locking up at the BIOS splash screen.I have reflashed the bios successfully even upgrading the...

infosys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes